[Spacewalk-list] add solaris

Cliff Perry cperry at redhat.com
Thu Jun 4 08:39:24 UTC 2015

On 04/06/15 07:46, mohammad sereshki wrote:
> hi,
> how can I add solaris to space walk,I need to upload solaris Dvd as
> channel and configure errata with it as well.
> I will appreciate ,if you can help me.

Solaris support was dropped from Spacewalk with the 2.3 release.

If you are finding old/stale documentation that points to Solaris,
please let me know and we can fix them.

That being said, if you are using Spacewalk 2.2 or earlier, you would in
general use the solaris2mpm command to convert the solaris package into
format to upload into Spacewalk and then use the rhnpush command to
upload the resulting .mpm files into a Spacewalk channel for Solaris
content.

Cliff