[Spacewalk-list] uniqueness constraint violation using spacewalk-repo-sync

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Fri Jun 5 17:50:59 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

I'm getting an issue trying to sync my CentOS 7 x86_64 channel with the repos out in the world.  I'm getting a strange uniqueness constraint violation..

1/2 : libhugetlbfs-2.16-11.el7-0.x86_64
(54, 'ORA-01878: specified field not found in datetime or interval\n', '\n     Package Upload Failed due to uniqueness constraint violation.\n     Make sure the package does not have any duplicate dependencies or\n     does not already exists on the server\n     ')
2/2 : python-twisted-core-doc-12.2.0-4.el7-0.x86_64
(54, 'ORA-01878: specified field not found in datetime or interval\n', '\n     Package Upload Failed due to uniqueness constraint violation.\n     Make sure the package does not have any duplicate dependencies or\n     does not already exists on the server\n     ')

Has anyone seen this issue?

Andy Speagle