[Spacewalk-list] channel sync fails on new repo/channel

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Wed Jun 10 11:45:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

taskomatic is running and somehow after my lunch break a sync was done
... dont know why or which scheduled job did that.

	Looks good now. /Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt