[Spacewalk-list] Question regarding SLES & RHEL clients registered to Spacewalk

Lichtinger, Bernhard Bernhard.Lichtinger at lrz.de
Tue Jun 16 15:10:35 UTC 2015

> Am 16.06.2015 um 16:43 schrieb Schindler, Daniel (STEAG Energy Services GmbH) <Daniel.Schindler at steag.com>:
>
> but how would you actually synchronize package content from SCC (Suse Customer Center) into your Spacewalk software channels? Does spacewalk-repo-sync support SCC/NU?
> I read something about "mgr-sync" but I guess it's only shipped with Suse Manager...

I get my upstream-channels from our SMT-Server, but when you search this lists archive you can find instructions how to sync directly with NCC/SCC.

For a starter:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2014-January/msg00036.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2015-February/msg00011.html

Regards,