[Spacewalk-list] Cobbler Version in 2.3

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:01:41 UTC 2015

Hi Neil, good afternoon

I believe the best way should be open a new BZ and describe your idea
and why, what features should be interesting or will maybe fix, some
actual issues.

Change parts of SW is possible, in fact yes, but when you get
problems, the list will not help you, because you will be unique.

Do you know how to open BZ (bugzilla) ?!

Let me know if I can help you!

Have a great day!

Atenciosamente
Waldirio