[Spacewalk-list] Manually add system to spacewalk

Neil Hanlon neil at neilhanlon.com
Wed Jun 24 20:11:00 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

I'm working on a way to *hopefully* automate the provisioning and
deployment of VMs in my environment (right now, that uses Xenserver, but
could change if it's easier).

Are there any pre-built tools to do this? And if not, is it possible to
automate the creation of a System in spacewalk so that I can tell it to be
provisioned when I startup the VM? I can manually create the VM in
XenServer--it's more of making it have an IP address, hostname, etc,
through spacewalk so I don't have to touch it at all.

Let me know if none of that makes sense. ;)

--
Neil Hanlon
978.902.8171