[Spacewalk-list] Snapshot packages

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Thu Jun 25 15:54:16 UTC 2015

If you need to rollback, you need to have all channels subscribed that contain the packages with the previous version.

You can also use the system profiles. You need to create a profile of the current system prior to the upgrade. Afterwards, you can compare and, if needed, revert.

But as I said in the beginning.... you need to subscribe to the channels holding the old versions.

Robert