[Spacewalk-list] Disable distro repositories on SuSE 11 SP3

Michael Calmer mc at suse.de
Tue Mar 3 14:41:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 13:52:22 schrieb Lichtinger, Bernhard:
> Hello,
>
> > I’m trying to disable the Internet nu.novell.com repositories that come
> > with the SLES distro by default.
> >
> > I’ve got local replicas of those in Spacewalk.  So I’ve disabled them by
> > settting enabled = 0 in each repor under /etc/zipper/repos.d/ or
> > disabling them in yast2.
> For this task I usually use zypper:
> List repos with URI: zypper lr -u
> Delete repo: zypper rr REPO_ALIAS

Will not help. These repositories were added via a "service".
This service ask NCC to return a list of repos needed for this system
depending on the installed products.

So if you do not disable the service, the repos will always gets re-added and
enabled.

So "zypper modifyservice -d nu_novell_com" should to the trick.

--
Regards

	Michael Calmer

Michael Calmer
SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
T: +49 (0) 911 74053 0
F: +49 (0) 911 74053575  - e-mail: Michael.Calmer at suse.com