[Spacewalk-list] Help with how XMLRPC handles repodata requests

Cypher the.cypher at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:10:34 UTC 2015

Hey,
I'm trying to get APT repository signed within Spacewalk.
These two calls are important and failing with 404

//XMLRPC/GET-REQ/Release.gpg
//XMLRPC/GET-REQ/Release

This here is fine //XMLRPC/GET-REQ/precise/repodata/Packages.gz and maps to
/var/cache/rhn/repodata/precise/Packages.gz

So I tried manually putting the Release.gpg to
/var/cache/rhn/repodata/Release.gpg with no luck.
For testing, I also modified the call to be
//XMLRPC/GET-REQ/precise/repodata/Release.gpg and put the file to
/var/cache/rhn/repodata/precise/Release.gpg  but also no luck.

This leads me to the conclusion that the request handler might be checking
the filename against some database table ?

Could you please guide me in the right direction for this RPC call to work
? Highly appreciated !

Best, Phil