[Spacewalk-list] Mirroring the PostgreSQL yum repos

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 14:28:51 UTC 2015

Hello Darryl

Ok, in fact the command that will sync your repo is not satellite-sync,
will be spacewalk-repo-sync and if you configure internally (repo and
channel, defining often), this task will be automatically.

You can check in /var/log/rhn/reposync/*, here will be created log files to
all channels using repo (internal or external).

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio
msn: waldirio at gmail.com