[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Kickstart and Oracle UEK

Glen Collins glenc2004 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 17:58:47 UTC 2015

Hi all. Does anyone know how to have only the Redhat Compatable Kernel install and not the UEK? I tried the parameter to remove kernel-uek and kernel-uek-firmware but it's still the default kernel. I also added kernel and kernel-firmware thinking that maybe it needed the rhel compat kernel defined during the KS. But still my final system defaults to having the UEK booted.

I'm probably missing something very simple so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!

Glen Collins