[Spacewalk-list] Dependency errors on install

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 08:07:33 UTC 2015

> Some one correct me if I'm wrong here but the most recent versions of spacewalk server and proxy can not be installed on EL5 ( eg OL5) any more. I thought the support for that was cut in when or shortly after 2.0 was released.

Spacewalk 2.2 Release Notes [1] say:
Support for RHEL 7 and CentOS 7 should be available in next Spacewalk release, at which point support for RHEL 5 and CentOS 5 will be dropped.

Spacewalk 2.2 RHEL5 repositories are available at [2].

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/ReleaseNotes22#Spacewalk2.2onRHEL5CentOS5andRHEL7CentOS7
[2] http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2/RHEL/5/