[Spacewalk-list] Configuration Channels

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 13:36:45 UTC 2015

Hello Friends, good morning

Agree with you Jens, independent you can put this script a little bit
"smart" to attend your necessity or in fact implement with puppet.

Different ways to answer the question and we have point's that we are not
talking about, for example:

- Is it possible install puppet in prod environment !?
- The SW admin knows puppet !?
- etc

So, let's moving forward. :)

Take Care