[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Not working

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Mon Mar 23 16:19:01 UTC 2015

Hi Bill,

I also have a problem with OSAD after upgrading rhnlib to version 2.5.69 (which is delivered with a patch for SLES 11.3). Then... every time OSAD connects to the server, the server raises an exception
Something with

get_server_capabilities not supported

Only solution for me is... downgrade of rhnlib and dependent packages.

Regards
Robert