[Spacewalk-list] Debian client not picking up scheduled jobs

Cypher the.cypher at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:30:50 UTC 2015

hm. I suggest updating the rhn-client-tools to latest version. The Debian
and Ubuntu repos are really slow getting new versions and some packages are
missing entirely. Read here how to build the package yourself
http://www.devops-blog.net/spacewalk/registering-ubuntu-and-debian-servers-with-spacewalk

Besides that, what helped me getting this to work: Schedule an action like
remote execution and then do rhn_check -vv on the client. Thats also how I
found the directory was missing where it puts temp stuff.