[Spacewalk-list] SP 2.3: Update user details issue

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:22:00 UTC 2015

Hello list,
I've upgraded to spacewalk 2.3 (server on rhel 6, pgsql 8.4) and I
encounter an issue when updating user roles.
1/ I create a new user
2/ I want to give him "Organisation admin" role
3/ When I click Update, I get an error page saying:
HTTP Status 403 - Validation of CSRF security token failed

type Status report

message Validation of CSRF security token failed

description Access to the specified resource (Validation of CSRF security
token failed) has been forbidden.

4/ I click back in my browser, add Org admin role again, click update, it
works...

Using spacecmd, it works.

I can't find a single error log in /var/log...

Does anyone encounters the same issue?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pierre