[Spacewalk-list] Generating System Report (spacewalk-report)

Darryl Baker darryl.baker at texturacorp.com
Wed May 6 18:08:21 UTC 2015

I would like to regularly generate a report of registered system and the number of updates they need.

I can manually do this using the Satellite GUI from the "out of Date Systems screen. I select all and save as CSV. For my report I then use LibreOffice Calc to sort by number of errata.

I can't figure out how to use "spacewalk-report" to generate this report without significant development. The "errata-systems" report produces one line for each errata all the machines need. I just want a list of how many errata each machine needs.

Regards,

Darryl Baker
Textura Corporation
Linux Engineer Application Support
1405 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Office Phone - 847-235-8467
Email - darryl.baker at texturacorp.com<mailto:darryl.baker at texturacorp.com>
[cid:05DC2306-1083-4864-A07C-DE5DA45A6302]