[Spacewalk-list] Cloning channel from script

Darryl Baker darryl.baker at texturacorp.com
Mon May 11 15:08:53 UTC 2015

I’m using Red Hat Satellite 5.7. Each month I clone the distribution channels so I can have sets of machines at the identical patch level and those patches can be worked through the testing cycle before being applied in production. Currently I am doing this manually through the GUI. A mindless, time consuming thing. I would like to set up scripts to do this for me. Any clues on how to do this will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Darryl Baker
Textura Corporation
Linux Engineer Application Support
1405 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Office Phone - 847-235-8467
Email – darryl.baker at texturacorp.com<mailto:darryl.baker at texturacorp.com>
[cid:05DC2306-1083-4864-A07C-DE5DA45A6302]