[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk kickstart package dependencies

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon May 11 15:09:40 UTC 2015

Hello James,

here're the packages for Spacewalk 2.3 on:
RHEL6: [1]
RHEL7: [2]

If, you'd like to apply them, do:
1. download the rpms to a local directory
2. stop spacewalk services
3. rpm -Fvh *.rpm
in the local directory
(this will freshen the installed packages,
what means it will update only spacewalk-java-postgresql or spacewalk-java-oracle
according to what you have installed, not both)
4. start the spacewalk services

Let me know, if it helped you.

Thanks,
--