[Spacewalk-list] Cloning channel from script

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Tue May 12 06:04:05 UTC 2015

I have several perl scripts that do all that: create new cloned channels, subscribe servers to the new channels, update kickstart profiles and activation keys.
Even a extra web interface in php and perl crontab to manage the patching of thousands of servers via spacewalk.
If interested, I can put them on github ...

Franky