[Spacewalk-list] SLES11 SP3 errata severity in Spacewalk 2.3

Bas Smeets bas at bassmeets.nl
Tue May 12 11:39:50 UTC 2015

Hello,

Recently I've started implementing Spacewalk to serve a couple of SLES
systems.
One of the last problems I'm running into is trying to get errata to
correctly include the severity rating (e.g. Critical, Moderate, etc...).

I can see the severity in the synopsis, but when I go to "Systems => System
Currency", Spacewalk doesn't seem to recognize the different severities.
All security patches are listed as 0.

Is there a way to let Spacewalk play nice with these severities from SLES
advisories c.q. errata?

I'm on Spacewalk 2.3 on CentOS 7. The clients are SLES11 SP3.

Regards,
Bas