[Spacewalk-list] issue about Install scheduled packages

Dhaval Oza dhaval.oza at i-link.co.in
Mon May 18 07:54:32 UTC 2015

Hello,

When in update "yum update rhncfg-actions" command it throw below error
in client side.

For your information rhncfg-actions rpm already installd.

"warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V4 RSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID
066e5810: NOKEY
Public key for rhncfg-actions-5.10.83-1.el6.noarch.rpm is not installed"

How to resolve this error, please step by step gide.

Thnaks and regards,

Dhaval Oza