[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-utils-2.3.37 and spacewalk-common-channels

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Wed May 20 21:05:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

> On 21 May 2015, at 1:24 am, Kalchik, Jeffery <JDKalchik at landolakes.com> wrote:
>
> Running spacewalk-common-channels with the modified .ini file does get all Oracle Linux channels & repositories created gracefully.
> I don’t see this as a problem with the 2.2 version.  It appears that the Oracle labels are not significantly longer.

I was sure I set all the labels under 64 characters when I added them to spacewalk-common-channels.ini too. Thanks for picking this up. :)

I'll go through the list of all our channel labels and make sure they're all under 64 characters when expanded.

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496