[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk kickstart package dependencies

James Feister openjaf at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:30:33 UTC 2015

My apologies in getting back so late.  I have been trying to reproduce the
bug.  I had before receiving your patch remove the PXE designated repo.
After setting up my test rig and recreating a PXE setup, I was successfully
getting the machines to boot and register.  Then going back to my
production rig and recreating the pxe repos did not reproduce the bug.

There are a few other test cases to check.  Will let you know.

Thanks,
Jim