[Spacewalk-list] Satellite 6 Open Source version

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon May 25 08:47:27 UTC 2015

Hello,

Spacewalk is upstream of Red hat Satellite 5, but not of Red Hat Satellite 6.
You probably want to try another mailing list.

Katello page [1] says:

We use the same mailing lists as Foreman, which are available via Google Groups. Much like IRC, we have a general users (support, Q/A, etc) lists and a development list. For Katello-specific issues, it’s best to prefix the subject with [katello] to get our attention.

 * foreman-users or email foreman-users+subscribe at googlegroups.com
 * foreman-dev or email foreman-dev+subscribe at googlegroups.com

There is also a low-traffic list dedicated to release and security announcements:

 * foreman-announce or email foreman-announce+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

[1] http://www.katello.org/community/index.html