[Spacewalk-list] FW: Why am I seeing THIS: "Running external rewrite maps without defining a RewriteLock is DANGEROUS!"

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Wed May 27 12:49:01 UTC 2015

I don't recall seeing any responses to this question.  Anyone have any
insights / information?

TIA,
Andy

From:  Andy Ingham <andy.ingham at duke.edu>
Date:  Thursday, February 19, 2015 at 5:08 PM
To:  "spacewalk-list at redhat.com" <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
Subject:  [Spacewalk-list] Why am I seeing THIS: "Running external rewrite
maps without defining a RewriteLock is DANGEROUS!"

Every time apache restarts on my spacewalk server (SW 2.2).

E.g.

[Sun Feb 15 03:34:34 2015] [warn] mod_rewrite: Running external rewrite maps
without defining a RewriteLock is DANGEROUS!

Is this something specific to how I've tweaked http (although I don't recall
doing so!) or is this something everyone sees?

If the former, is there a quick fix?

If the latter, should we all be concerned?

;)

Andy