[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart shows missing packages?

Will Beldman wbeldma at uwo.ca
Fri May 29 14:40:11 UTC 2015

Yes, I was able to find that thread but it did not get me anywhere.

I did solve it myself. It just took some careful scrutiny. I suspect that it
was specifically spacewalk-koan that popped out the error message for all
those packages. I believe all the other required packages really were in the
kickstart channel.

For the wayward Googler:
My issue was my child channel channel was:
* http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2/RHEL/7/x86_64/
when it should have been:
* http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/2.2-client/RHEL/7/x86_64/

WB