[Spacewalk-list] Server not checking in

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Nov 2 14:54:34 UTC 2015

I registered a new server last week.  I just noticed that it has not checked in since it was initially registered.  rhnsd is running, and I tried stop/starting it and I don't see any errors in the logs.

This is a SLES 11 SP4 server.  I can issue a "zypper ls" and a "zypper ref" and the repositories come back good, so the client is able to access the server and repositories just fine.

I don't see any errors or any reason why this server isn't checking in.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Daryl