[Spacewalk-list] where is osad package found?

Sean Barlow seanbarlow at utah.gov
Mon Nov 9 15:00:56 UTC 2015

You get the "osad" files from the spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/ repos. "Osad"
is the osa-dispatcher
For example the spacewalk 2.3 and RHELCentOS 6 is
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.3/RHEL/6/

Or spacewalk 2.4
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.4/RHEL/7/

Then drill down into your architecture, (or up to go to rhel/cent 5/7).
Fedora is also available if you go up directories.

A specific example for a RHEL/CENTOS 7 client (x86_64) on spacewalk 2.4
would be these rpms:
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.4/RHEL/7/x86_64/osa-common-5.11.62-1.el7.noarch.rpm
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.4/RHEL/7/x86_64/osa-dispatcher-5.11.62-1.el7.noarch.rpm
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.4/RHEL/7/x86_64/osa-dispatcher-selinux-5.11.62-1.el7.noarch.rpm