[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade and rhn.conf

Steve Kent skent at noblesystems.com
Mon Nov 16 21:48:17 UTC 2015

Jan,

It is an odd one. It has something to do with the final_db_config
function within spacewalk-setup: Just prior to this function, I copied a
properly configured rhn.conf file in place. It appears the copy worked
just fine, and was not replaced, but when it hit that step, it defaulted
to the Red Hat configuration.

I believe the rhn.conf problem originated from the populate_final_configs
function, as I have replaced the rhn.conf file before the ssl prompt and
it was still overwritten.

I finally just hardcoded the DBI function within final_db_config to
complete the process, so it appears I am now good.

Thanks for the help!

Steve Kent