[Spacewalk-list] Issues with SLES 11 SP3 - NOKEY and Support level

Will, Chris CWill at bcbsm.com
Fri Oct 9 14:10:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have the following issue when I try to update my SLES 11 SP3 servers.

The following packages are going to be upgraded:
  inst-source-utils libgcrypt11 libgcrypt11-32bit libicu libmysqlclient_r15 spacewalk-check spacewalk-client-setup
  spacewalk-client-tools spacewalksd zypp-plugin-spacewalk

The following packages are not supported by their vendor:
  inst-source-utils libgcrypt11 libgcrypt11-32bit libicu libmysqlclient_r15 spacewalk-check spacewalk-client-setup
  spacewalk-client-tools spacewalksd zypp-plugin-spacewalk

When I list the RPM packages with rpm -qip xxxxx I get the following output.

php53-sysvshm-5.3.17-45.1.s390x.rpm
[root at rhelspacedev1 4bbe516c1893601f2f8015845a646094]# rpm -qip php53-sysvshm-5.3.17-45.1.s390x.rpm
warning: php53-sysvshm-5.3.17-45.1.s390x.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID 307e3d54: NOKEY
Name        : php53-sysvshm                Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 5.3.17                            Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Release     : 45.1                          Build Date: Wed 29 Jul 2015 04:37:43 AM EDT
Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: s390lp5
Group       : Development/Languages/Other   Source RPM: php53-5.3.17-45.1.src.rpm
Size        : 14849                            License: PHP-3.01
Signature   : RSA/8, Tue 01 Sep 2015 12:58:36 AM EDT, Key ID e3a5c360307e3d54
Packager    : https://www.suse.com/
URL         : http://www.php.net
Summary     : PHP5 Extension Module
Description :
PHP interface for System V shared memory.

Authors: The PHP Group See http://www.php.net/credits.php for more
details

Authors:
--------
    The PHP Group
    See http://www.php.net/credits.php for more details

And a zypper info shows the packages as Support Level : unknown

slxmfdev4:~ # zypper info kernel-default
Refreshing service 'spacewalk'.
Reading installed packages...

Information for package kernel-default:

Repository: @System
Name: kernel-default
Version: 3.0.101-63.1
Arch: s390x
Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
Support Level: unknown
Installed: Yes
The standard kernel for both uniprocessor and multiprocessor systems.

I also have the GPG key URL, GPG key ID and GPG key Fingerprint fields filled in.  I can successfully mirror channels but not sure why I am getting the above errors.

Chris Will

The information contained in this communication is highly confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom this communication is directed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended receipt and delete the original message without making any copies.

 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network of Michigan are nonprofit corporations and independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.