[Spacewalk-list] What is SSM and how to use it?

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:51:50 UTC 2015

Hello Daryl. good morning

System Set Manager is a feature to do a action in a group of machines ..,
you can use your system group or select individually for example, so you
will be able to apply or remove package, join a group, execute remote
command, etc .., take a look in SSM and verify all options and have in
mind, everything there will be possible to do with a single server or a
group of machines (1 server or 1000 servers, single way).

Hope you enjoy!

Take Care

Atenciosamente
Waldirio