[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.4: updating/upgrading packages from only a child channel

Daniel Alex Finkelstein daniel.finkelstein at investoranalytics.com
Sat Oct 10 19:10:18 UTC 2015

After upgrading Spacewalk to 2.4, there were about a dozen packages as part of the new spacewalk* client repository that requested updating on my Spacewalk managed clients. However, when I look to update packages on these servers, I'm presented with all the updates for all the channels that they're subscribed to. Is there a way to perform the Spacewalk-only updates and leave the other packages (unless there are dependencies) untouched?

Thanks,
Dan

P.S. In case this matters, the servers under consideration are all versions of CentOS.

—
Daniel Alex Finkelstein, Manager of DevOps & Infrastructure
Investor Analytics - Risk Transparency

Phone: +1-646-553-4510 x131
Mobile: +1-718-246-7421
daniel.finkelstein at investoranalytics.com