[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client repo: target change?

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 19:27:45 UTC 2015

You should be using the 2.4-3 version [1]. Are you sure you haven't installed the package from the nightly-client repo [2]?

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

[1] http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/2.4-client/RHEL/6/x86_64/spacewalk-client-repo-2.4-3.el6.noarch.rpm
[2] http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/nightly-client/RHEL/6/x86_64/spacewalk-client-repo-2.5-3.el6.noarch.rpm