[Spacewalk-list] How to tell which servers are not in a group

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Mon Oct 26 18:42:04 UTC 2015

Slowly, we've been adding servers to our SW environment.   I've setup some basic groups, RHEL 6.5, RHEL 6.6, SLES SP3, SLES SP4 etc...Total count of servers in SW is 72.  However, I only see 70 that have been assigned to a group.    There must be an easy way to determine which servers was not assigned to a group, something easier than clicking on each client and checking their group status.

Thanks

Daryl