[Spacewalk-list] Web Authentication Using Freeradius

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 12:18:29 UTC 2015

I do not think anyone has ever tried Spacewalk with Freeradius.

I know this is something quite different, but Spacewalk works with
FreeIPA [1]. You definitely can achieve your desired setup using this
technology.

Tomas Lestach
Red Hat Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/SpacewalkAndIPA