[Spacewalk-list] Antwort: cannot retrieve repository metadata

Paschedag.Netlution at swr.de Paschedag.Netlution at swr.de
Fri Sep 11 08:44:49 UTC 2015

Hi Philipp,

sounds like you're out of subscriptions. Are you using "spacewalk" or
RedHat Satellite? Please check "Admin" -> "Subscriptions" -> "System
Entitlements".

Regards,
Robert

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Robert Paschedag
Netlution GmbH
Landteilstr. 33
68163 Mannheim

im Auftrag des
SWR
Südwestrundfunk
Informations- und Kommunikationssysteme
Neckarstraße 230
70190 Stuttgart

Telefon +49 (0)711 /929-12654 oder
Telefon +49 (0)711 /929-13714
paschedag.netlution at swr.de

swr.de

Von:    Philipp Wehling <philipp.wehling at megatel.de>
An:     spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Datum:  11.09.2015 10:19
Betreff:        [Spacewalk-list] cannot retrieve repository metadata
Gesendet von:   spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com

Hello,

Im having trouble with some particular client.

Due to old systems, there was spacewalk client 1.7 installed. The server
runs under version 2.3.

A co-worker tried to register the client with version 1.7. This worked
without problems, but when I try to use yum, there is following error:

"Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
rhel6-x86_64. Please verify its path and try again."

I already updated all packages to 2.3

In spacewalk console everything is displayed fine: Missing Updates,
Errata-Information. Im even able to execute remote commands.

yum repolist all gives all zeros.

On other systems, everything works fine.

I tried to delete the system in console, delete all rhn*-Packages. Removed
/etc/sysconfig/rhn-Folder and tried rhn_register.

rhn_register gives me this error:

Problem registering system:
"rhn-plugin: Error communicating with server. The message was:

Error Clase Code: 70
Error Class Info: All available subscriptions for the requested channel
have been exhausted. Please contact a Red Hat Satellite Sales associate.
Explanation: An error has occurred while processing your request. If this
problem persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com. ..."

Any Ideas?

kind regards,
Spacewalk-list mailing list