[Spacewalk-list] Auto-Installation packages from Systems->Keys

Martin Korbel mkorbel at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 07:20:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

if you use some system, which does not have rhn-* packages in base channel,
you have to add repo with this packages or install them manually. In
default, the kickstart contains "rhn-setup, rhn-check, rhn-client-tool".

Open "Advanced Options" in you kickstart profile and put next line into
"Custom options:". You have to change this line for you OS.

repo --name=Spacewalk-client-base  --baseurl=
http://yum.spacewalkproject.org/nightly-client/Fedora/23/i386/

B.R.
Martin