[Spacewalk-list] Deleted clients history

Tomáš Kašpárek tkasparek at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 06:33:47 UTC 2016

On 04/19/2016 11:58 AM, Rose Dowson wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Please I want to know if I could have the history of action
> applied to my deleted clients.
> I mean that I want to show to my supervisor the different errata
> applied to my client before the re-registration.
Depends what you mean by re-registration. If you've deleted client's
profile and then registered it again then history is lost. In case
you've used re-registration activation key, history should still be intact.

> An other question : I want to know when I change the client's channel
> it's necessary to change the activation key and re-register it ?
No, you are able to change client's channels at any time after registration.

Best regards,
Tomas