[Spacewalk-list] Questions about setting up a proxy server

Daryl Rose darylrose at outlook.com
Tue Apr 26 12:15:34 UTC 2016

Great,

Thank you Matthew.

Daryl

________________________________
From: spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com <spacewalk-list-bounces at redhat.com> on behalf of Matthew Madey <mattmadey at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 3:33 PM
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Questions about setting up a proxy server

Yep, just make sure that Provisioning box is checked in your Activation key.

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Daryl Rose <darylrose at outlook.com<mailto:darylrose at outlook.com>> wrote:

Matthew,

Where and how to I attach then provisioning entitlement?  Is this something that i have to purchase from Red Hat?

I see a "Provisioning" check box in the activation key.  Is that all I need, or do I have to install something else?

Thank you.

Daryl