[Spacewalk-list] Anyone using distribution mapping for custom channels?

Judd judd.obannon at rackspace.com
Tue Aug 2 13:31:00 UTC 2016

If anyone is interested I think I solidly answered my question by the
fact that the same release rpm is in the base that is in the latest
point. So there'd be no way to differentiate by that. I'm sure if you
dug into the script that does the channel mapping, and maybe rewrote
part of it it'd be possible. But it looks like what I'm trying to do
isn't possible without much more work.

Thanks for looking all,

Judd