[Spacewalk-list] SpaceWalk repo meatadata is not matching with the Oracle yum repo.

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Mon Aug 8 20:06:12 UTC 2016

> On 8 Aug 2016, at 4:24 PM, Malla Reddy Madupu <mmreddys at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I just wanted to confirm with you all. I can see the difference in the file size where I have created a repo in my Space-Walk server using the same URL which is "http://public-yum.oracle.com/repo/OracleLinux/OL5/latest/x86_64/repodata/"

That's really interesting. I've not noticed the size difference between what's created on yum.oracle.com <http://yum.oracle.com/> and what Spacewalk produces. Let me see if I can get my internal Spacewalk development team to reproduce this.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496