[Spacewalk-list] Jabber failed to start after spacewalk-service restart

Matt Moldvan matt at moldvan.com
Fri Aug 19 15:00:12 UTC 2016

I replied to another thread here about Jabber and OSA dispatcher and my
trials and tribulations... in the end I settled on an ugly hack that uses
anything but the Berkley DB because of all the documented issues with it.
Try SQLite or Postgres for the back end database for C2S and SM jabber
components, you may have better luck as well...