[Spacewalk-list] Where's rhn-virtualization-host?

Kalchik, Jeffery JDKalchik at landolakes.com
Mon Feb 1 13:13:17 UTC 2016

Like the other spacewalk specific packages, you'll find it in a Spacewalk repository, not a CentOS repository.  I've been using the package from the EL7 Spacewalk Client repository.

You might also want to install the spacewalk-utils package, as well as the spacewalk-remote-utils package.  In particular, look at /usr/bin/spacewalk-common-channels.

Jeff Kalchik
Systems Engineering
Land O'Lakes