[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk upgrade for client

Benjamin Fernandis benjo11111 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:09:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

In previous we are using spacewalk version 2.3. Now we created new server
which has latest version 2.4 . What would be best way to upgrade clients to
connect with new spacewalk server which has 2.4 version.

I am thinking to remove client packages from client machine and setup 2.4
repo and install accordingly. Please suggest me if is there any better way
for this.

what is best way to use spacewalk for update systems. we thinking to pull
updates from spacewalk by running yum update at client end.

do we require to move existing base repo which comes with centos after
installation to use spacewalk repo in yum update ?

Thanks
Ben