[Spacewalk-list] Reposync behavior

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 21:51:49 UTC 2016

Hello,
I have a spacewalk 2.4 server running on RHEL 6 Server, with PGSQL 8.4
local database.
I have several repository syncs scheduled during the night.
I've noticed that since the 2.4 upgrade, if a first schedule is still
running when a second is supposed to be launch, this second repository sync
is simply skipped and never launched, even when schedule 1 is completed.
For exemple:
Centos 6 Base scheduled at 8pm
Centos 7 Base scheduled at 8.30pm
If centos 6 base hasn't been ended before 8.30pm, centos 7 Base is simply
skipped.

I'm pretty sure that before 2.4 upgrade, the second schedule was launched
as soon as the first one ended.

Am I totally wrong? If so, how can I configure spacewalk to be sure that
each reposync are lunched each night?

Thanks in advance,

Pierre