[Spacewalk-list] ? Failures Cloning Channels with spacewalk-manage-channel-lifecycle

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Thu Feb 4 16:46:09 UTC 2016

I'm happy to report that after waiting a few days and letting the monthly cleanup /tuning jobs run on my spacewalk master server, the cloning process is working for all of the channels that were failing.

I suspect that a previous monthly job didn't complete properly due to running out of memory and left something problematic behind somewhere.

I managed to clone 3 channel groups this morning without a hiccough much to my relief.   Just in time for the beginning of our patch cycle this quarter.

Robert Boyd
Sr. Systems Engineer
PeopleFluent
e. Robert.Boyd at PeopleFluent.com

Click here to experience the power of the new PeopleFluent Mirror Suite ™
Visit: www.peoplefluent.com | Read: PeopleFluent Blog | Follow: @PeopleFluent