[Spacewalk-list] EPEL 7 reposync issue

Olivier FONT contact at olivierfont.fr
Fri Feb 5 13:38:46 UTC 2016

Hi Waldirio,

Thank for your reply.
I don't have any problem with creating a local repository.
Packages can be downloaded and installed in client which yum.conf.d is
configured.

I want to sync this local repository to a spacewalk channel enabling it for
spacewalk clients.

Does spacewalk-repo-sync command work in your case?

Olivier

Cordialement,
Olivier FONT