[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd Problem with softwarechannel_errata_sync

Krause, Matthias mkr at boreus.de
Wed Feb 17 16:12:47 UTC 2016

Hello list,

i’ve got a Problem with spacewalk 2.4 and hope that someone of you has the cruicial hint how to solve this Problem.

I’m using spacecmd to sync two Channels from different Orgs (e.g.: softwarechannel_sync org1_centos7_x64_updates org2_centos7_x64_updates). This works like charm.

But if i try to Sync the erratas of that same Channel (e.g.: softwarechannel_errata_sync org1_centos7_x64_updates org2_centos7_x64_updates) - i get the following error

"ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: You don't have rights to access CEBA-2015:0625 errata.“

I logged in into the WebUI and searched CEBA-2015:0625. I have access to this Errata. The used user is Channel Admin. Also tried with Org-Admin rights.

What I’m doing wrong here?

Thanks for Help :)

Best Regards

Matthias