[Spacewalk-list] Scripted creation of initial user

Thomas Mueller thomas at chaschperli.ch
Fri Feb 19 20:20:14 UTC 2016

Hi

I'm trying to fully automate the installation of spacewalk 2.4 with puppet.

I'm struggeling to add the first user by script. I now how to add users
by API. But this requires that some user already exists to login with.

Is there some shell command to add a user with organisation admin role?
Or is it somehow possible with spacewalk-sql ? I've seen that there is
some create_new_user postgresql function with lots of params - but I
don't know how to use it.

Any help appreciated!

- Thomas